Australian Laboratory for Emerging Contaminants (ALEC) | - Aim: To minimize the adverse impacts from anthropogenic emerging contaminants on public health and the environment. Mission Statement: Advancing the science
Centre for Anthropogenic Pollution Impact and Management | - CAPIM collaborates with government and industry on interdisciplinary pollution research that provides solutions for a healthier, safer and more sustainable
On Site Training Services - National On Site Training - As a registered training organisation (RTO), National On Site Training delivers a range of Nationally recognised learning programs and performs a range of related consulting services.
• Results displayed to the website user are generated using an Artificial Intelligence algorithm. Due to the significant variability in websites’ contents and the nature of the algorithm, not all results are therefore accurate. KMatters TM does not guarantee the relevance of the results to the industry category selected.
• Although KMatters TM runs its algorithm regularly, results and external website contents may change by their owners after the most recent run. Accordingly, the external website content may not match with categories selected.
• The list of industry categories may not include all categories of interest to the user. The list is being updated regularly.
• Users can report any irrelevant results or missing information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• KMatters TM does not warrant that its website is free from harmful code, computer viruses or other defects.
• KMatters TM is not liable for any losses (including any loss of revenue or profits, loss of data, any penalties or fines imposed by a regulator and any loss that is indirect loss) that you suffer or for any costs, damages, expenses, loss or charges that you incur as a result of accessing KMatters TM or B2WEBTM websites or any websites linked to them.
This feature is not available yet. Please contact us with your requests for data. Email us at: email@example.com