Sea Fishing & Aquaculture | Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment, Tasmania
- The Department manages recreational and commercial sea fisheries with a strong focus on promoting sustainable fisheries practices.
Facilitates Investment into WA’s Agribusiness & Food Industry | WAOFB
- Facilitating investment into WA’s agribusiness & food industry by supporting investors,engaging with industry,and collaborating across government departments.
Status of Australian Fish Stocks Reports - The Status of Australian fish stocks report 2020 (5th edition) provides a national, scientifically-robust assessment of the sustainability of our wild capture fish stocks. As of July 2018, SAFS summary information is used to inform the United Nations Sustainability Goals https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/ (specifically ‘Indicator 14.4.1 – Proportion of fish stocks within biologically sustainable level’). Also see ‘Australian Government's Reporting Platform on the SDG Indicators’ https://www.sdgdata.gov.au/
• Results displayed to the website user are generated using an Artificial Intelligence algorithm. Due to the significant variability in websites’ contents and the nature of the algorithm, not all results are therefore accurate. KMatters TM does not guarantee the relevance of the results to the industry category selected.
• Although KMatters TM runs its algorithm regularly, results and external website contents may change by their owners after the most recent run. Accordingly, the external website content may not match with categories selected.
• The list of industry categories may not include all categories of interest to the user. The list is being updated regularly.
• Users can report any irrelevant results or missing information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• KMatters TM does not warrant that its website is free from harmful code, computer viruses or other defects.
• KMatters TM is not liable for any losses (including any loss of revenue or profits, loss of data, any penalties or fines imposed by a regulator and any loss that is indirect loss) that you suffer or for any costs, damages, expenses, loss or charges that you incur as a result of accessing KMatters TM or B2WEBTM websites or any websites linked to them.
This feature is not available yet. Please contact us with your requests for data. Email us at: email@example.com