ESGF-NCI - Home | ESGF-CoG - The National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) is Australia’s leading high-performance data, storage and computing organisation, providing expert services to benefit all domains of science, government and industry.
NCI manages the Australian node of the international Earth Systems Grid Federation (ESGF). This is one of several data services managed by NCI which enable users, data portals and external science cloud environments to access and interact with our data collections. NCI is the only ESGF node in the southern hemisphere, providing our users with direct, programmatic access to the data.
- Data Central (datacentral.org.au) is an e-research platform and data archive currently being developed at AAO Macquarie that facilitates cutting-edge science. It provides web-based tools and archive functionality for scientists from a range of disciplines to explore, collaborate and make new discoveries.
• Results displayed to the website user are generated using an Artificial Intelligence algorithm. Due to the significant variability in websites’ contents and the nature of the algorithm, not all results are therefore accurate. KMatters TM does not guarantee the relevance of the results to the industry category selected.
• Although KMatters TM runs its algorithm regularly, results and external website contents may change by their owners after the most recent run. Accordingly, the external website content may not match with categories selected.
• The list of industry categories may not include all categories of interest to the user. The list is being updated regularly.
• Users can report any irrelevant results or missing information to email@example.com
• KMatters TM does not warrant that its website is free from harmful code, computer viruses or other defects.
• KMatters TM is not liable for any losses (including any loss of revenue or profits, loss of data, any penalties or fines imposed by a regulator and any loss that is indirect loss) that you suffer or for any costs, damages, expenses, loss or charges that you incur as a result of accessing KMatters TM or B2WEBTM websites or any websites linked to them.
This feature is not available yet. Please contact us with your requests for data. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org