ABMA Building Compliance Accreditation Agency Limited (The ABMA) - ABMA Building Compliance Accreditation Agency Limited is a not-for-profit community support organisation incorporated to provide a regulatory compliance standards platform for information, advice & self-assessment
IIA-Australia Membership and Professional Development
- The Institute of Internal Auditors - Australia offers members and non-members industry renowned conferences, training courses, global certifications and qualifications.
Hand Hygiene Australia | HHA - Hand Hygiene Australia (HHA) is located at the Austin Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. The HHA team is headed by Professor Lindsay Grayson as Director.
HHA support the improvement of hand hygiene practices as a core strategy in the prevention of infection and the transmission of antimicrobial resistance.
HHA works with organisations and key stakeholders from multiple settings around the world to improve hand hygiene behaviour taking a One Health perspective.
ESN Home - School safety compliance, management and training products, resources and services to help schools look after the safety of workers, students and others under their care, and comply with health and safety legislation
• Results displayed to the website user are generated using an Artificial Intelligence algorithm. Due to the significant variability in websites’ contents and the nature of the algorithm, not all results are therefore accurate. KMatters TM does not guarantee the relevance of the results to the industry category selected.
• Although KMatters TM runs its algorithm regularly, results and external website contents may change by their owners after the most recent run. Accordingly, the external website content may not match with categories selected.
• The list of industry categories may not include all categories of interest to the user. The list is being updated regularly.
• Users can report any irrelevant results or missing information to email@example.com
• KMatters TM does not warrant that its website is free from harmful code, computer viruses or other defects.
• KMatters TM is not liable for any losses (including any loss of revenue or profits, loss of data, any penalties or fines imposed by a regulator and any loss that is indirect loss) that you suffer or for any costs, damages, expenses, loss or charges that you incur as a result of accessing KMatters TM or B2WEBTM websites or any websites linked to them.
This feature is not available yet. Please contact us with your requests for data. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org